Scroll Down to See Jewelry with this Gemstone
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius, Scorpio, & Leo
Properties of Labradorite are thought to include:
- Deflects unwanted energies
- Calms overactive minds and energizes the imagination
- Brings contemplation and introspection
- Rids one of illusions and helps one to get to root of matter, showing the real intention behind thoughts and actions.
- Transforms intuition into intellectual though
- May help provide patience and clarity of insight
- Dissipates disturbing thoughts, instilling strength of peace.
- Enhances faith and self-reliance, and may help one to realize one's destiny
- Used in the treatment of disorders of the brain
- Stimulates mental acuity while reducing anxiety
- May assist in digestion, regulation, and metabolism and has been used to clarify the eyes
- Encourage restful sleep
Labradorite is one of the most beautiful of the Feldspar Family, reveling shimmering iridescent colors ranging from bright blues and greens to golds.
Hardness of 6+, Labradorite crystallizes in the form of masses, grains, and tabular crystals creating a fantastic display of spectral colors. The “Labradoresence” is created by the plate-like composition of minerals that reflect the light from varying lines of layers.
Sourced originally from Labrador and more recently from Greenland, Finland and Madagascar
The iridescent Labradorite is highly mystical and protective stone, a bringer of light.
It is said to represent the “temple of the stars” and be the stone of Intuition. Other properties include:
- Our Story
- Special Offerings