Scroll Down to See Jewelry with this Gemstone
Astrological Sign: Aquarius, Pisces
Chakra: Solar Plexus/sacral
Amber is referred to as a “solar stone” and almost always feels warm to touch.
- Thought to draw dis-ease from body and promote tissue revitalization
- Absorbs negative energies and is thought to help transmute them into positive forces
- Brings stability to life
- Believed to emit soothing energy that helps calm
- Used as a symbol for renewal of marriage vows and to assure promises
- Protection from radiation from sun and computers
- Thought to balance the endocrine and digestive system
- Calms nerves and enlivens disposition
Golden yellow, orange or honey colored, Amber can vary from transparent, cloudy to translucent.
Amber is petrified tree resin and has been found in Russia, Poland, Germany, Mexico and the Dominican Republic. With a hardness of 2.5, most Amber can be dated as far back as 50 million years.
It has been know to be a powerful healer and cleanser by helping release any negativity and balancing the emotions as it clears the mind and eases stress.
In Asia and North American Traditional Ceremonies Amber has been thought to bring unification of body, mind and spirit emitting strong magnetic flow.
- Our Story
- Special Offerings