Scroll Down to See Jewelry with this Gemstone
Astrological Sign: Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn
Birthstone for February
Chakra: Brow and Crown
Amethyst is an excellent touchstone and is also known to:
- Bring balance to the body, mind & spirit
- Promotes calmness and serenity bringing inner peace
- Dispel anger, rage, fear and anxiety
- Assist with mental clarity and helps to clarify dreams
- Enhances spiritual awareness, mediation, energize
- Bring prosperity to business affairs.
- Provides the “sense” of common sense and encourages flexibility in decisions
- Clears away unproductive and unkind vibrations/energy
- Assists in the assimilation of new ides
- Since historic times, has been used to encourage and support sobriety, making it a excellent stone for one who is attempting to find freedom from addictive personalities
Amethyst is a violet, lavender or purple variety of Quartz with a hardness of 7 and is found all over the world with the largest known deposits in South America and Africa. The name “Amethyst” is derived from the Greek word “ametusthos” meaning "not intoxicated" and was worn in ancient times as an amulet against drunkenness. In the present day, many believe that is helps release addictions of all types, from alcohol and drug abuse to self-destructive behaviors such as overeating and gambling.
Referred to as “nature’s tranquilizer” Amethyst is known to calm and soothe. It is said to be a stone of protection from negativity and disagreeable people. It has not only been worn as an amulet to protect the wearer but as a good luck talisman.
- Our Story
- Special Offerings